News and Updates
- June 2015: NASA/JPL's AVIRIS-NG joins study of methane leaks in Four Corners
- June 2015: NASA/JPL's AVIRIS-NG collects data over huge methan hotspot in the American Southwest
- May 2015: NASA/JPL's AVIRIS-NG collects data over Refugio State Beach to help assess potential impacts of Refugio oil spill
- April 2015: NASA/JPL's AVIRIS-NG joins investigation into mysterious methane hot spot
- June 2013: JPL has partnered with the Department of Energy (DOE), Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL) and the Chevron Corporation in a recent field experiment that demonstrated advanced technologies for measuring methane emissions.